[CDBUG-talk] Meeting Follow-up

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:34:24 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:53:39 -0500
"G. Rosamond" <george at sddi.net> wrote:

> Sounds great. . .
>
> How many people were there?

6 altogether, if I'm not mistaken...

>What was discussed in this 2.5 hours?

Well, really a whole host of things. Garance brought along a great hand out comparing FreeBSD releases 4 and 5, which I don't
think got quite the attention it deserved, but I found it enlightening. There was some discussion about pf at my request which left
my head spinning for a few minutes :-), but I recovered.

Like I said, though, it was sort of an open discussion. I think it might take a little time before we can consistently have more structured
meetings that are confined to one or two topics, but really I think this is okay for now.

-Jonathan