[CDBUG-talk] November Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Wed Nov 23 16:02:21 EST 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 3:57 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So it's been a couple of months without a meeting. I've been busy
> with the start of school, and I know that some of you have as well.
> I'd like to try to have a meeting this Sunday, however. It's short
> notice, and a holiday weekend, so it might not be the best time,
> but it is the scheduled time, so it seems as good as any....
> Personally I'd rather not meet at Panera, but again, the notice is
> short so it may be our only choice.
>
> So, unless someone has a better alternative, let's say Panera at
> Latham farms at 5:30 on Sunday? Let me know what you think...

No promises as I will either be recovering from the hangover I know I
am going to have (My friend is a wine maker and is bringing a couple
of cases to thanksgiving dinner), or I will still be rubbing my belly
from eating too much :)   But I will try to make it.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

M$ Windows: Insert wallet into Drive A: and press any key to empty