[CDBUG-talk] This evenings meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 27 02:10:01 EST 2006

At 1:20 PM -0500 2/26/06, Jonathan Franks wrote:

>There is no reason that you guys can't still have the meeting,
>of course. Let me know how it goes if you do, otherwise we can
>certainly reschedule.

Well, I had a day's worth of everything taking "just a little bit
longer" than I expected it to.  I did eventually show up at RPI,
and Jesse and I went over to Panera's.  But by then it was a
probably about 6:15 pm.  If anyone else had shown up, they had
left by then.  We sat around until 7pm or so, and then headed out.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu