[CDBUG-talk] Fwd: Open Source Research

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:42:01 EST 2006

Hi all.

I'm forwarding this, but making no claims of validity. I'm not sure how our
little list ended up on this guys radar, and I can't say for certain if the
request is ligitimate. I was uncertain whether to forward it or not, but in
the end I figured that I would let each of you draw your own conclusions.

-Jonathan