[CDBUG-talk] Meeting plans...

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:48:56 EST 2006

Hi All,

Well, as we approach the final Sunday of the month, it's time to plan our
meeting.

First, however, it's time for my monthly call for suggestions on location.
I'll refer you to the archives for details.....

Should there be no suggestions, I'd say that Panera will do, and given the
loud, emergency room like atmosphere in the East Greenbush store, I'd prefer
Latham Farms.

Second, some of you have indicated that mid-week meetings would be easier to
attend. I would submit that it is in the best interest of the group to plan
our meetings to maximize attendance. At this point I'm looking at Sunday,
but if you folks want to change this, lets talk it out and see which night
actually makes the most sense. I can make pretty much any night except for
Friday work, so what works for you?

Having said this, I am tentatively scheduling for 5:30pm Sunday at Panera at
Latham Farms. Please respond to indicate whether this works for you or not.
Indeed, alternatives are welcome.

-Jonathan