[CDBUG-talk] OpenBSD 3.9 released

Craig Dooley xlnxminusx at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:46:11 EDT 2006

Well, I have only run NetBSD and Solaris on sparc.  I am much more
comfortable with the installer using the whole disk of a VM versus
attempting to dual/triple boot it without mangling other OSs.  I still
haven't touched any of the heavy networking stuff they have done like
CARP, OpenOSPFD, or OpenBGPD.  It's always nice to have BSD licenses
versions of common programs, especially when they are as simple and
robust as the ones OpenBSD usually writes.

-Craig