[CDBUG-talk] Meeting?

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Tue Apr 29 12:25:36 EDT 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 12:12 PM, James L. Lauser wrote:

> I could meet this weekend.  Not next week, tough.  I'll be in the
> middle of freaking nowhere West Virginia chasing trains.

I went to watch a symphony play video game music this past weekend, so
I will make on comments about chasing trains (that and trains are
pretty freaking cool).

I not sure I will actually be able to attend this weekend though, I
need to check with my handler and see what is going on.  (I will
channel Jesse here.. <Jesse>Weak...</Jesse> :) )

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

M$ Windows: Insert wallet into Drive A: and press any key to empty