[CDBUG-talk] Abysmal wireless network performance.

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Fri Mar 5 10:00:58 EST 2010

I'm fairly certain it's not an issue with the access point, proximity to,
interference, channel, etc., since I only see the problem in FreeBSD.  Linux
WiFi on the same machine shows no degradation.

Chuck Atkins
R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 371-3971 x603

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.",
Paul Erdos