[CDBUG-talk] Introduction and Questions

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Thu Sep 6 12:55:32 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Stephan, Richard <RStephan at nyiso.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommendation for commercial support for FreeBSD?  There
> are many listed on the FreeBSD website, but none stick out …
> http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/

I've used Essenz Consulting before.  I received really good support
(he knew how to use FreeBSD) from there.  I believe we bought two
servers and his phone support was pretty good.  We also bought a bunch
of switches.  They were 100Mbps unmanaged switches and replaced hubs,
so that gives you some idea of how old they are.  Anyway, he was
really good to us on that purchase, too.  I'd definitely recommend
working with them if you're looking at using FreeBSD at work.

http://www.essenz.com/

Hope that helps,
Jaime