[CDBUG-talk] Sysadmin blog

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Sun Nov 16 21:18:54 EST 2014

This is a bit of self-promotion, I admit, but I just started a blog
for some of my systems administration stuff.  Its just getting started
right now, but I figured I'd share.

http://www.reviewmynotes.com/

I plan to include scripts and commands that I've built up over the
years, general sysadmin advice, and point to other good sources of
information.  Currently, I'm in the process of posting some of the
shell scripts I use for imaging and managing the Macs at my job.  I
also spend time thinking about public education, communication, and
organizational techniques (personal and departmental), so that might
show up from time to time.

I hope this wasn't too far off topic.

Jaime