[CDBUG-talk] Let's have a meetup, which doesn't have to be a meeting!

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Sep 15 09:29:33 EDT 2014

On Sep 15, 2014, at 9:26 AM, Brian Callahan <bcallah at devio.us> wrote:

> Sorry everyone... there were some issues with the NYC*BUG mail server that just got resolved (as in, 30 seconds ago). That's why the list has been quiet the last few days.
>
> I'm still up for something, but realize that it's incredibly short notice at this point.

I already have it blocked off on my calendar  so I am good.   See my last note about not knowing places to drink in troy besides The brew pub.  and even if it is only a couple of us, I could really use beer LOL

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

"Oh my God, Space Aliens!!  Don't eat me, I have a wife and kids!
  Eat them!"  -- Homer J. Simpson