[CDBUG-talk] Once is great... but we can do better!

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Tue Sep 30 14:53:02 EDT 2014

On Sep 24, 2014, at 4:10 PM, Emile Mercier <emile at guntari.com> wrote:

> I want to attend a monthly meeting, its a great idea. For me Tuesday-Thursday is optimal since those are the days i will be in Troy.
> I vote for patch tuesday (second tuesday of the month ) as the meeting day. Makes it memorable no?

I would like to attend as well, and if we need a place to meet with Bandwidth, Projector, Etc..  We can use My Conference Room.  Can seat a dozen without too much trouble.

As for time Frame.  4th Wed of the month conflicts with Ruby Brigade , and our DevOPS group hasn’t settled on a Specific Day yet (since we are trying to get that off the ground, and our schedules have been hectic lately)

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.