[CDBUG-talk] CDBUG needs a logo!

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Wed Mar 4 22:11:16 EST 2015

On 03/04/15 22:00, Jaime wrote:

> Nicely done!  Very impressive!

Agreed. It's really cool.

> My only worry would be for non-Albany area folk viewing it.  If you
> don't know that its supposed to be "the egg," it looks a bit like a
> cross between the BSD "ball" and as grinning Cheshire Cat.  :)

I guess to show how "not from here" I still am :-)
I didn't notice that it was the egg. My concern actually was that it was
too much like the FreeBSD logo and we don't want to dissuade other BSD
folk from coming out.

But I really like the logo. And since whatever the end result is will be
our logo, please everyone else chime in.

~Brian