[CDBUG-talk] Feb mtg

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Thu Feb 25 14:07:17 EST 2016

> On Feb 25, 2016, at 11:16 AM, freebsd at fongaboo.com wrote:
>

> I have a FAMP tutorial in the works, but not sure I'll have it ready for March. But as far as a March meeting anyway, are you and INOC still out of the running for a bit, Patrick?

It all depends on the day As my daughter is starting softball and I think that it might conflict.

We are almost ready (waiting on office furniture), and we will have nice brand new offices (Bigger conference Room as well) at our new Datacenter at 4 Tower Place.  which has better / easier parking than downtown, and we should be able to hold meetings there..

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Foolproof operation: All parameters are hard coded.