[CDBUG-talk] Recreating a 10.2 machine

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Tue Apr 18 14:16:17 EDT 2017

Just guessing, but can they use rsync to make the remote/sandbox machine
into a copy of their production machine?  Also, I think ZFS had a means of
sending file systems over IP block-by-block.  I don't know if either of
these approaches helps them get when they need to go, but I thought I'd
point them out and someone more knowledgeable might be able to do something
useful with these ideas.

Jaime