[FrontRangeBUG] Biweekly FRBUG Meeting - 05:00PM on Monday, October 31, 2016

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon Oct 31 12:32:40 EDT 2016

Is anyone planning on attending this tonight? I’m wondering because it’s Halloween and
people might be planning on either taking their kids trick-or-treating or needing to be home
to hand out candy. I’m thinking I should stay home to give out candy to the two kids who
will stop by our house. :-)

Deb Goodkin
Executive Director
The FreeBSD Foundation