[FrontRangeBUG] FreeBSD Installfest

deb at freebsdfoundation.org deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Thu Apr 5 15:16:45 EDT 2018

Who is the administrator on this mailing list? It seems like emails going here are taking too long to get approved. Maybe because it was inactive for too long?

If the administrator isn’t local anymore, I’d like to switch the administrator to me or someone else who is local and involved in the group.

Thanks,

Deb