[FrontRangeBUG] Meetup Thursday December 13th?

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon Dec 10 19:09:33 EST 2018

Hey FreeBSD Friends!

The Foundation is moving to a single office in Boulder. We have to be
completely moved out of our space by Tuesday, December 17th. We have
furniture that I can't fit in our new space. I'm looking to donate 2 large
desks, 1 conference table, and 1 square table with 4 chairs. I also have 6
2-drawer and 2 4-drawer file cabinets.  If you are interested in the
furniture or know of a charity I can donate to, please let me know.

I also need help packing up stuff for the move. I don't have a lot of
stuff, but what I really need help with is removing the whiteboards from
the walls.

Would people be interested in having a FreeBSD meetup to talk FreeBSD (we
can test out FreeBSD 12.0!) and help me pack up and remove whiteboards? I
will buy pizza!

Thanks!

Deb

--