[FrontRangeBUG] FreeBSD Installfest

deb at freebsdfoundation.org deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Wed Mar 14 14:47:52 EDT 2018

Welcome back everyone!

We've moved our office to Longmont. Our new address is 600 S Airport Rd,
Building A, Suite F1, Longmont.

We have more room here and I'm looking into starting up our user group
meetings again. In addition, I wanted to hold our first ever FreeBSD
installfest here for people who have never run Linux or FreeBSD before. The
participants for this first one, will be a group of local female engineers.
They are all my friends, who have happily offered to act as guinea pigs for
this first session.

It will be held on a Monday or Wednesday night mid-April (3rd or 4th week).

Does anyone have any interest in helping out?

Thanks,

Deb Goodkin

Executive Director

The FreeBSD Foundation