[FrontRangeBUG] Interest in Meetup, Monday May 21?

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Thu May 17 13:52:21 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I have a few How-To Guides I'm working on finalizing before BSDCan and
FreeBSD Day. We are hoping to hand out FreeBSD Installfest kits at BSDCan
for people who would like to run their own installfests on FreeBSD Day
(June 19).

Is anyone interested in meeting next Monday to help me with this? I can
meet 3 and later.

Agenda:
1) Add frequently used commands to current installfest slides
2) Review and provide feedback for our FreeBSD Quickstart postcard to hand
out at non-BSD conferences.
3) Work on Running your own FreeBSD Installfest How-To Guide
4) Other workshop ideas.

If this date doesn't work out for people interested in participating, let
me know what other days/times work for you next week. I run on Tuesday and
Thursday evenings, so those days are out for me.

Thanks!

--
Deb Goodkin
Executive Director