[FrontRangeBUG] Interest in Meetup, Monday May 21?

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon May 21 14:59:05 EDT 2018

Let's plan on having a user group meeting this Wednesday, at the Foundation
office. We'll plan on starting at 5:30, but you can show up earlier if you
let me know in advance.

Please let me know if you are planning on attending.

Thank you,

Deb

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Trent Thompson <trentnthompson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I'd be more than happy to help out! Monday or Wednesday of next week at
> 6pm works best for me, but I might be able to push it to 5:30 depending on
> traffic to get up to Longmont.
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2018, 11:53 AM Deb Goodkin <deb at freebsdfoundation.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone!
>>
>> I have a few How-To Guides I'm working on finalizing before BSDCan and
>> FreeBSD Day. We are hoping to hand out FreeBSD Installfest kits at BSDCan
>> for people who would like to run their own installfests on FreeBSD Day
>> (June 19).
>>
>> Is anyone interested in meeting next Monday to help me with this? I can
>> meet 3 and later.
>>
>> Agenda:
>> 1) Add frequently used commands to current installfest slides
>> 2) Review and provide feedback for our FreeBSD Quickstart postcard to
>> hand out at non-BSD conferences.
>> 3) Work on Running your own FreeBSD Installfest How-To Guide
>> 4) Other workshop ideas.
>>
>> If this date doesn't work out for people interested in participating, let
>> me know what other days/times work for you next week. I run on Tuesday and
>> Thursday evenings, so those days are out for me.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Deb Goodkin
>> Executive Director