[FrontRangeBUG] Interest in Meetup, Monday May 21?

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Wed May 30 16:29:31 EDT 2018

Great! I have Roller and Trent attending so far. We'll plan on meeting at
5:30.

Agenda:

- Discuss FreeBSD webinars
- Brainstorm topics for future FRBUG meetings
- Review Useful Commands for beginners and other installfest and FreeBSD
Quickstart Guide documentation.
- Load USB sticks with FreeBSD images for installfest (we have 12 total).
- Eat Pizza? (Do people want pizza?)

Deb

Deb Goodkin
Executive Director