[FrontRangeBUG] Need Help Moving!

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Fri Nov 30 12:50:49 EST 2018

Hey Front Range FreeBSD Friends!

I am downsizing and moving back to Boulder to a single furnished office.
Our lease goes through the end of January. But, I was given the option to
get out of our lease early if we are out of here by December 17. As most of
you know, we have a lot of furniture here that I don't need anymore. I
would love to sell stuff, but I'm also fine donating to a good cause.

Either way, I was wondering if people could help me move and take white
boards off the walls and stuff on Sunday December 16? I have a family
emergency and have to fly out on Monday. I don't know when I will be flying
back, but hoping it will be by December 13.

Let me know if you can help or if you are interested in buying (at a low
cost) any desks, tables, or file cabinets. I also have a small
refrigerator I could sell, or move with me.

Let me know if you have a truck to help move stuff.

Thank you!

Deb
The FreeBSD Foundation

--