[FrontRangeBUG] Fwd: FreeBSD MeetUp Aug 29 or 30

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Wed Sep 5 21:45:07 EDT 2018

Don't forget we are having a FreeBSD Meetup 6-8 tomorrow at the Foundation
office. I'll be there from 4:30, so you are welcome to come by early if
you'd like.

Pass this on to other local people who may not be on this mailing list yet.
I'm going to set up a meetup thing for our next meeting, which will be the
first Thursday of the month.

Our address is 600 South Airport Road, Longmont Suite F1 (2 doors north of
Ques).

Message me if you get lost at 720-771-8972.

Deb