[FrontRangeBUG] January Meetup

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Wed Jan 2 19:23:54 EST 2019

We have three conference rooms available for free, so as long as the
location is convenient, the Y is fine. Though, switching between Boulder
and Broomfield is an interesting idea, and may get more people to our
meetings.

I love our new location and building, except for parking. But, I'll give
everyone advice on where to park as we get closer to the meeting time.

Deb

--
Deb Goodkin
Executive Director