[Jobs] [nylug-job] SetNine seeks PHP Coder
msettro at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 24 11:29:28 EDT 2005
* JobID: #339
* Submitted On: 2005-08-23 10:35:47
* Company: SetNine
* Contact: Luca Hall,
* Email: lhall at setnine.com
* Url: http://www.setnine.com
* Phone: Not Specified
* Fax: Not Specified
* Title: PHP Coder
* Salary: Not Specified
* Description: We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our team. This position is fulltime, work both onsite in our Newark offices, and at home. We are looking for people with full-time, commercial experience in Linux, PHP, MySQL and Apache. Must be experienced at all stages for Linux, build, config, maintain a production Linux environment. Knowledgeable with open source. Some knowledge of communications protocols and configurations, routers, firewalls, etc.
- Development of custom Web-based applications with database back end for customers.
- Development of Web-based software for internal projects.
- Co-operation with other Web development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects
* Required Skills: - 2 - 5 years of commercial experience coding PHP in a Linux environment
- 2+ years MySQL
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills is important
- Knowledge in *NIX administration (2+ years Linux, *BSD and Solaris is a plus)
- Apache 2+ years
Newark, NY 07114
More information about the jobs