[KnoxBUG-talk] july meeting - key signing party

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:30:20 EDT 2016

Usually I see Photo IDs (Driver licenses/passports) used to verify you are
who you say you are.

As as aside another take of PGP/GPG key trust is Keybase.io
<https://keybase.io/> which uses other ways to prove/verify identity using
things like Twitter, Personal Website, Reddit, Hackernews, Bitcoin, GitHub
to prove identy.  As an example here is my key and proof
https://keybase.io/vendion if anyone here is interested in trying it out I
have a few invite codes I can send your way that will get you in without
being on their waiting list.