[KnoxBUG-talk] KnoxBUG meeting April 18th

Joseph Olatt joji at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 16 11:48:02 EDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 07:05:43AM -0400, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:10:06 -0400
> "damianos at knoxbug.org" <damianos at knoxbug.org> wrote:
>
> > A: Keep it to a Tuesday but on a different week
> >
> > B: Move it to another day on the same week
> >
> > C: Find an alternate venue and keep it the same day
>
> Wow, the sounds of silence is deafening.
>
> I would select option "C", if we have web access

Tuesdays work well for me. And, I really like the current venue
(Library). With that said, having an alternate venue available is always
a good thing, especially UTK, as there is the possibility of catching
the attention of the CS (Comp. Science), Math and Engineering students
there.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are good days for me.