[KnoxBUG-talk] October Meeting and Other KnoxBUG News

damianos at knoxbug.org damianos at knoxbug.org
Sat Oct 14 08:28:54 EDT 2017

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to let people in on some of the latest news for KnoxBUG

October Meeting
This month we’ll have Ken Moore give a talk called Lumina Rising - Challenging Desktop Orthodoxy.
Since the last Tuesday of the month is Halloween, we moved it up a day to Monday October 30th

http://knoxbug.org/2017-10-30 <http://knoxbug.org/2017-10-30>

Meetup.com <http://meetup.com/>
We’re now also on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/> . If you’re a member, please join the group there and feel free to invite friends

https://www.meetup.com/KnoxBUG-BSD-Linux-and-FOSS-Users-Unite/ <https://www.meetup.com/KnoxBUG-BSD-Linux-and-FOSS-Users-Unite/>

Telegram Group
We now have a telegram group! Since I also use telegram at work,
I’m pretty much on there all the time. It’s the best place to reach me
about KnoxBUG business.

https://t.me/joinchat/GqqIdBCdM2aKxuTUm1KYPQ <https://t.me/joinchat/GqqIdBCdM2aKxuTUm1KYPQ>
That’s all. I hope to see everybody there on October 30th!

Damian Szidiropulosz
damianos at knoxbug.org