[NYCBSDCon] VBSDCon note! -Fliers

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Mon Oct 21 11:15:10 EDT 2013

On October 21, 2013 11:05:49 AM EDT, Patrick McEvoy <patmcevoy at mac.com> wrote:

> On 10/21/13 10:32 AM, Bill Totman wrote:
>> On 10/21/13 10:30 AM, "George Rosamond" <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Bill Totman:

>>> Yes... I can talk to Rick about that.
>>>
>>> Ideally we would have fliers, but since a few of us will be there, we
>>> will be asked about it whether we want to discuss or not :)
>>

> Do we have fliers? Do we have a flier design?
> If so, do you have space for a QR code?
> Attached is a .png of the QR code for the URL below.
> I used a simple online QR code maker.

I can whip up one or two flyers tonight.
Not sure what

Content Reqs. Checklist:
[ ] Logo
[ ] QR Code (what Patrick attached)
[ ] Text Place: "New York City" (not full address)
[ ] Text Date (Febuary, 1 2014)
[ ] Text "One day Event, The BSDs in Production"
[ ] Text "www.nycbsdcon.org"

--
- Assuming 8.5x11/Kinkos
   - Quarter page version

Any other comments/thoughts, post em' here.

Best,
.ike