[Semibug] organizing meeting and regular meeting days

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Nov 5 17:49:04 EST 2015

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 05:41:34PM -0500, Josh Grosse wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 05:37:14PM -0500, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
>
> > (You on the list yet, Josh? I'm too lazy to go
> > look.)
>
> Apparently, I am now.  List mail followed your CC just after
> I replied.

Oh, good.

Josh replied to an email that I had originally sent to an incorrect
list address. So my reply to him also bounced. Let me try again...

Josh is out of town. Someone else want to select a place for us to
meet, talk, and organize? I'm flexible on date, but someone had to
pick something...

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/