[Semibug] Planning meeting place and time

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Mon Nov 9 20:39:22 EST 2015

Huh.

It's there. It can be done. But, they're serving everything I
personally can't eat. (And all the things I want to eat.)

I'm inclined to go to plan B: goldfish tea. But don't want to switch
at the last minute and scramble everything.

Thoughts, people?

Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/