[Semibug] handout slides from Tuesday

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.homeip.net
Thu Jul 21 20:35:29 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 04:43:14PM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> One week from tonight, Josh Grosse is presenting on OpenBSD
> ports. Altair Engineering, 7PM.
>
> Should be a great talk. He's made, like, actual slides and stuff.

Michael was correct.  I brought some slides.  And some live,
actual xterm windows, and even a browser for a brief moment.

To set things up I actually used the example software I discussed
on the slides.  I needed it to be able to use the browser, and
ssh out to my remote Email client to show the automated Email
I'd received about my outdated port.

---

I'm very grateful for everyone's interest, questions, and comments.
It was an extremely lively discussion, and we needed two long tables
for the apres-meeting festivities next door.

If anyone wants a copy of the slides in simple handout form,
or if Michael wants to insert them on the website, it's availalble
until I either accidentally or intentionally delete it from:

   http://jggimi.homeip.net/semibug.pdf

---

My thanks to Jeff and Altair for providing the amazing facilities,
but even more for his graciousness as host.  Hands down, outstanding.

   -Josh-