[Semibug] next week's meeting: Ike from NYC on jails

Jeffrey Marraccini marraccini at acm.org
Tue May 10 07:58:13 EDT 2016

Outstanding! I'd be glad to contribute to room and meal for Ike. Thank you for arranging this!

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:54 AM -0700, "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com<mailto:mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com>> wrote:

One week from tonight: Ike from NYCBUG, on jails. I'll be picking him
up at the airport.

One thing to note: he's flying out on his own dime. His flight out is
at 6AM the next morning, so I'm going to spring for a hotel room near
DTW. Would be nice if someone got his dinner.

And tell everyone. Ike is a good speaker, and I'd really like to have
a door-buster crowd for this one.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor