[Semibug] Reservation set for next Tuesday @ 7PM :)

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Thu Dec 14 11:31:23 EST 2017

[ We are all set for next Tuesday night.  See you there! -- Jeff ]

SemiBUG dinner at Fogo de Chão

    Dinner at 7:00 PM, but Allison and Jeff will get there earlier.Lyft
    and Uber are available if you wish to have alcoholic beverages or do
    not wish to drive.The restaurant is not far from I-75 on the south
    side of Big Beaver Rd. next to the Columbia Center.

    Fogo de Chão, 301 West Big Beaver Road, 48084 | (248) 817-1800

    Reservation is under the name Michael W. Lucas as they could not get
    my name right :)

    Attendees for the reservation:

     1. Brian Brodsky
     2. Carol Wayne