[Semibug] Tomorrow evenings talk

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Wed May 17 10:23:11 EDT 2017

Apologies, I had no means to help with this.  Good talk, and thanks
again for the demo of the really impressive core memory (DEC PDP-8),
display, and frequency counter!

As promised, this is the link to the Hadoop training on lynda.com, which
most of you should be able to access free through your local Public Library:

https://www.lynda.com/Hadoop-training-tutorials/5811-0.html

Best,

Jeff