[Semibug] MeatBSD - interim status report
josh at jggimi.net
Tue Dec 4 19:40:55 EST 2018
1. We currently have a headcount of 17 for MeatBSD. More can
join us, as described in #5 below. Here's the current list:
2. I have booked (and contracted for) a group event, to take place
Tuesday, December 18 from 7:00 to 10:00pm. This gives us access to
group rate meals, and I hope a private room. Last year's main
room was pretty noisy.
3. The group rate gives us fixed-price meals, all of which include
beverages and dessert. The fixed-prices change depending on
how much bar is involved. None, 2-drink, or ranges of open bar.
It also gives us instant service, as we won't need to wait for
staff to show up with meat-on-swords. We get dedicated service.
The dinner without booze is $60/pp. I'm certain they'll be happy
to sell us drinks as add-ons to this "Ameythst" level meal.
Here's their PDF describing group services.
4. The bill will include an 18% gratuity, shared with the entire service
staff. We will have the opportunity to revise this gratuity upward
or downward should we choose.
5. A confirmed headcount will be required no later than 72 hours prior
to our event. This means we can adjust the headcount until Saturday
at 7pm. However, the minimum is 15. We will also be charged for any
no-shows, because that's how the contract is written.
6. I have the ability to cancel the group event, should we elect to
return to main-floor individual service.
More information about the Semibug