[Semibug] MeatBSD - final numbers

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri Dec 14 15:58:48 EST 2018

As Fearless Leader, I feel compelled to say:

1) thank you Josh

2) Make paying STUPID easy for Josh, so that he does it again next
year. Anyone who makes it hard for Josh gets to organize next year.

==ml

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 03:31:08PM -0500, Josh Grosse wrote:
> We are 15 for dinner on Tuesday at 7pm.
>
> Fogo de Chao
> 301 West Big Beaver Road
> Troy, MI 48084
> (248) 817-1800
>
> The reservation is, of course, under "SemiBUG."
>
> We will have a single bill, which will include tax, tip,
> and of course, any incidentals such as bar items.
>
> We are taking the $60pp Amethyst group meal, which is the
> full experience plus dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages.
> With tax (6%), and standard tip (18%), this is $74.40pp.
>
> This will be presented as a single bill for $1,116.00.
>
> I will need attendees' help to pay it.  Either bring cash
> or make arrangements to pay me electronically (Paypal, Zelle),
> in advance.  Please.

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
Immortal Clay, PGP & GPG, Absolute FreeBSD, etc, etc, etc...