[Semibug] ubiquiti edge-router Lite

Mark Moellering markmoellering at psyberation.com
Fri Dec 14 21:31:24 EST 2018

Everyone,

I bought a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter-Lite and after many Trials and Tribulations
[*operator error*] , I got openbsd on it and configured as a Firewall

This is a replacing PC hardware, which I did to try and save a little
electricity.

I have a question for folks, the speed seems slow.  When I run
speedtest-cli, I don't see anything much over 150Mb.  This is over 1Gb
Fiber, which I could usually see at least 500Mb from some servers.

Trying to figure out if this is a hardware performance limit
The fact that I am trying to run these tests at 9:00 p.m. EST
A Configuration Issue.
Or a combination of the above.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

-- Mark