[Semibug] continuing the trackpad provisioning discussion from tonight's meeting

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.net
Tue Jul 16 22:42:00 EDT 2019

During Eddie's presentation, we discussed trackpad / mouse settings.

I'd mentioned that I recalled having a mouse related xorg.conf file.
I don't, or if I did, well, not any longer.  The only xorg.conf file I have
defined is for package fonts. Attendees may recall Eddie used xset(1)
to add his package fonts during user login.

My mouse provisioning is only synclient(1) and syndaemon(1) settings
in my ~/.xsession script.  I don't use wsconsctli(8) to provision
anything.