[Semibug] Another month, another SemiBUG meeting conflict! Need to move our April 16, 2019 meeting to April 9, 2019

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Sat Mar 30 10:42:58 EDT 2019

All,

Unfortunately, our normal meeting date of April 16, 2019 is a conflict
for my staff and I, so we need to move the April SemiBUG meeting to
Tuesday, April 9, 2019.

If you prefer to keep the April 16, 2019 date it would be necessary to
meet at Leo's or another site.

I already have the room and the building late night schedule reserved
for Tuesday, April 9, 2019 if that is OK with you.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great weekend,

Jeff