[Semibug] ***SPAM*** Re: Presentation on implementing a PostgreSQL database

Gonzalo Raul Nemmi gnemmi at cpacf.org.ar
Wed Nov 16 22:36:39 EST 2022

El Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:50:47 -0700
Jonathan Drews <jondrews at fastmail.com> escribió:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 04:01:56PM -0700, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 15th, at 1900 Detroit, MI time, South Eastern
> > Michigan BSD User Group will have a presentation on how to setup an
> > SQL data base. The presentation will involve PostgreSQL. A sample data
>

> The recording of the database presnation is available for download at
> http://www.semibug.org/
>
> I will leave it up for one week and then delete it. It's almost 1 Gb
> in size. I don't wnt to crowd the server.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Jonathan

Dear Jonathan: thanks for the info! I couldn't make it on time for the
presentation but now I have a full local copy of the slides, scripts and the
recording!.

I'm sending this email as a reminder to anyone who may need this files in
the future, when they are no longer available on the server!

Thank you for uploading all the content and a _big_ thanks to Susan Hurst for
making the presentation, slides and scripts!!

Best regards
Gonzalo Nemmi