[Semibug] Install webstore on OpenBSD Server

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Aug 22 01:09:34 EDT 2023

This is SteveT speaking: Some of the stuff (the less than polite stuff)
attributed to me wasn't from me. As far as I remember, my contributions
to this email were that the OP's buying a $100 machine indicates his
resource needs don't necessitate VMs, and I also said that the OP just
wants to operate a web store.

SteveT: Until the BCLUG puts some clue of the name of the poster in the
headers appearing on the average email client (from, to, subject,
date), I suggest everybody preface every paragraph they write with an
identifier unique to themselves. By doing this, confusion and hurt
feelings will be avoided.

SteveT: I normally don't top-post, but this situation requires doing so
for clarity's sake.

SteveT

BCLUG said on Mon, 21 Aug 2023 17:44:00 -0700