[Semibug] Upcoming meetings and my reignation

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Fri Dec 8 08:03:50 EST 2023

Folks:

 I am resigning from my position as SEMI-Bug presentation coordinator.
I need more time to pursue my math hobby. The reason is I am losing my
eyesight to Macular Degeneration and I will eventually be unable to
read my textbooks. I need more time to read as much as possible.

 December's meeting will be just a get together. I have no speakers
lined up for January 2024.

 Michael Lucas will post here asking for a replacement. I hope someone
will take over the arranging of presentations.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan