[Semibug] Upcoming meetings and my reignation

Kyle Willett kyle.d.willett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:58:49 EST 2023

Sorry to see you go Jonathan.

I have been a part of SEMIBUG for only a couple years now, but man did you
ever coordinate some amazing events.  Ones that stand out in no particular
order are: The Intel open source one, the haskell one, the one with Nick
Holland about shell scripting in KSH, the one were Peter Hansing talked
about PF (I'm not for sure how to spell his last name), the one where
Michael Lucas talked about OpenBSD's FFS file system, and last but not
least my actual favorite one was where Nick Holland showed how you could
setup a failover firewall with OpenBSD- that one was super cool and will be
in my memory banks in my head for a long time.

Best of luck with your math studies Jonathan!

-Kyle