[Semibug] ISAs and the Dawning Hardware Security Revolution

Aaron Lopez vieroninfo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:42:40 EST 2024

Hey guys,

I found the following article on the advances in Hardware Security quite
interesting:

https://www.darkreading.com/endpoint-security/isa-dawning-hardware-security-revolution

Hardware seems to be advancing more and more in aspects that regard
security (various protections implemented in processor technology ecc.) but
in honesty I find it all very overwhelming. If you guys know of any links
or useful information that can help answer questions like "What security
features should I be looking out for when I purchase hardware?" and "Does
the operating system I use leverage those hardware features?" that would be
cool.

Kind regards,
Aaron