[Semibug] Looking for part-time E-Mail sys-admin

Mark Moellering markmoellering at psyberation.com
Mon Mar 18 12:14:18 EDT 2024

Everyone,

A company I used to work for needs someone to take over their email
server.  I originally set things up about 15 years ago using Postfix and
Dovecot on FreeBSD.  Even though I don't work there anymore, I still do
occasional (paid) work maintaining things, and helped moved things over
to Linux (their hosting company had too many issues with FreeBSD)

I no longer have any extra bandwidth and they are looking for someone to
help with DKIM, etc.  If anyone is interested, knows anyone, etc.
Please let me know.

Thanks

Mark Moellering