[nycbug-talk] lists.nycbug.org

G. Rosamond george
Thu Dec 11 08:48:39 EST 2003

what does everyone else think?

i'm kind of blah about it, since we have a bunch of other things
happening, like the bof meeting.

also, we'll have a presence with nyphp and bsdmall, plus probably
wasabi.

but i wouldn't go to the wall on this one.

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Marc Spitzer
->Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:54 PM
->To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] lists.nycbug.org
->
->If you need a body I should be able to put in a day or so
->to man a table.
->
->marc
->
->
->On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:47:10 -0500 (EST)
->Wes Sonnenreich <wes at sagesecure.com> wrote:
->
->> let's definitely move discussions to here... is everyone on the
->> list/getting this?
->>
->> I'm going to try to meet with tekserve people tomorrow. Has anyone
->> else initiated contact yet, just so I don't sound dumb as
->the second
->> person coming in?
->>
->> We also have called the director of marketing for
->McGraw-Hill's tech
->> division. She's going to figure out whether they plan to have a
->> presence there...
->>
->> Are we planning on having a presence in the .org pavillion? I
->> certainly wouldn't mind re-launching openlysecure there...
->anyone know
->> the deal with that?
->>
->> Wes