[nycbug-talk] future meetings

G. Rosamond george
Fri Apr 2 12:35:04 EST 2004

after next wednesday's apple meeting, we have some more talks planned. .
.finally getting ahead on this part. . .

may will be marc spitzer and others on bsd consulting.  if anyone else
does bsd consulting for a living, and wants to take part as a speaker,
please contact me.

june will be our very own ike on hacking your ibook.

if you have any contributions for the speakers, you can contact them via
this list. . .

the summer should include robert watson of trusted bsd, michael lucas of
onlamp, etc.

check out the future meetings section of nycbug.org