[nycbug-talk] Wednesday Meeting

Brown, James Jim JBrown
Tue Apr 6 08:55:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

Can you please repost the meeting details?

Thanks,
jpb
===

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.